It’s the harbor event of the year!
The 2013 Harbor Ball sponsored by the Fell’s Point Residents Association.
- Roaring 1920s costume contest. Like “Boardwalk Empire” in Fell’s Point
- Open bar (wine and beer) all evening
- Cash bar with specialty drinks
- Endless appetizers by acclaimed chef Nancy Longo of Pierpoint fame.
- Free oyster bar
- Music by The Switch (formerly the Charlie Bezilla band)
- Silent auction loaded with great deals – We need donations! Learn more about donating
- Proceeds to benefit local groups like The Preservation Society and Friends of Thames Street Park
Tickets are $75. Buy yours online or at various Fell’s Point locations.